Last night the Philadelphia Eagles took home the W against the Vikings in the NFC championship game. There’s nothing cooler than the aftermath of a big win. People are drunk and reckless and they let their emotions get the best of them, for better for or worse.
Here are 7 videos to show that Philadelphia was either the place to be, or the last place on Earth you’d rather be last night.
- Is it even a celebration without an uncontrolled street fire?
2. The police took action ahead of time to grease up every street pole to prevent hooligans from climbing. As you might have guessed, it didn’t work.
3. A Philly goodbye to the Vikings bus
4. Casual dune buggy ride up Philadelphia’s famous “Rocky” stairs
5. No words, no rules.
6. There will be THOUSANDS of NFC babies born in 9 months. Here’s where it all began right on NBC.
7. And at the end of it all, you still gotta catch the train home.
There’s nothing better to soak in than the sweet misery of the opposing fanbase. Because, meanwhile in Minnesota…
Two Buttons Deep is a news & entertainment website based in upstate New York.
We don’t just post the news, we post stuff worth talking about…